We are looking to recruit a Landfill Commercial and Fuel Quality Manager based across the Central Belt of Scotland.
The role will include identifying and securing new waste contracts, focusing on commercial customers within pre-set budget parameters across Scotland.
The successful candidate will develop and implement a sales plan for landfill and Energy Recovery Facilities including medium term planning of landfill site inputs.
You will be required to visit customer and internal premises to audit and inspect facilities to ensure compliance with the ERF fuel specification by obtaining samples and addressing non-conformances through the production of detailed reports.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of Waste Legislation and waste management operations.
- Knowledge of the waste market and waste production.
- Previoous sales experience in a similar industry.
- Good knowledge of territory and waste market area.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels, both written and verbally.
- Good knowledge of landfill tax arrangements
- Ability to recognise different types of waste streams.
- Strong Health & safety knowledge.
- Experience of working with legal teams on commercial processes.
- Have a good understanding of the market influence factors, including competitor knowledge.
- Full clean driving licence.
In return the company will offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
To apply please forward a copy of your latest CV and current salary package details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.