We're currently looking to recruit a Mobile Gas Engineer on a permanent basis based out of Salford.Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, you will be...
Our Client is looking for a Multi-Skilled Mobile Gas Engineer based in the Merseyside area.
The position will involve carrying out planned and reactive Maintenance to a variety of Central heating and Gas Equipment on commercial buildings across the Merseyside region.
Key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Qualified for Commercial & Domestic Gas.
- Carrying out planned maintenance to a variety of Central heating and Gas equipment, as per detail and requirement.
- Carry out installation work on Gas Pipework & Heating systems as per drawings and requirements of the business.
- Carry out reactive repairs to Gas fired boiler systems and equipment.
- Accept and feedback work on PPM system and suggest inprovements.
- Must be prepared to work towards multi-skilling (Gas, Plumbing & Electrical).
- Completion of documentation as required including job sheets, Risk assessments & method statements.
- Take part in standby role as required.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills & attributes:
- Must have completed a recognised Domestic & Commercial Gas apprenticeship.
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Gas Installation of Installations and Equipment under Gas Safe Legislation and certified under current regulations.
- Good understaning and Knowledge in all aspects of works covering both plumbing and heating breakdown.
- IPAF & PASMA trained.
- Familiar with air handling systems, motors, pumps, HVAC equipment.
- Good knowledge of building statutory compliance
- Must hold a full UK drivers licence.
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV to Neil.Dawson @ Carbon60global.com
or call Neil on 0161 873 7000 for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.