We are looking for a static Multi-Skilled Technician (Handyman) for a permanent position based in Bolton, Greater Manchester. The role will include carrying out a...
We are looking for a mobile Multi-Skilled Technician for a permanent position based in Greater Manchester.
The role will include carrying out a range of general building maintenance tasks, fabric maintenance and business support & janitorial tasks reporting to the lead mobile engineer and assiting in the delivery of planned, reactive and ad-hoc maintenance tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Weekly & Monthly planned maintenance tasks as scheduled (including Fire Alarm tests, water temperature recording, emergency lighting tests etc.)
- Monthly utilities meter readings.
- First line response to reactive repairs.
- Relamping of defective light fittings.
- Minor building fabric repairs.
- Minor Decorating / Joinery tasks.
- Minor Plumbing repairs.
- General office cleaning and replacement of consumables for kitchen & toilet facilities.
- Proactively walking the floors of the buildings, reporting any maintenance defects or Health & Safety issues to the appropriate helpdesk manager.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of carrying out building & facilities maintenance, handyperson duties within an occupied office buildings and a pro-active hands on attitude to work.
Someone who can provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of any works being carried out and updating on progress.
Working hours are 40 hours per week Mon - Fri.
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.