Engineering ManagerOur Client is one of the UK's leading Recycling, Waste Management and Renewable Energy companies.We are looking a Engineering Manager for their Plastic Recycling...
Our Client is one of the UK's leading Recycling, Waste Management and Renewable Energy companies.
We are looking a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for their existing plant facility in Skelmersdale, West Lancashire.
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for carrying out Planned Maintenance (PM) activities on the plant, working to a high standard and in a cost effective manner. The role will also be responsible for planning, organising and undertaking corrective and reactive work and be responsible for delivering improvement projects leading to increased plant reliability.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring that all plant and equipment on sites is modified and improved, as necessary, to maximise equipment availability and performance.
- Complete dynamic risk assessments where required to ensure safe working practices are upheld.
- Be aware of stock control and maintain shift paperwork.
- Undertake assessments of Malfunctioning equipment and provide advice to the site management team.
- Undertake Engineering Project works and assist with new installations or refurbishments.
- Update the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Attend daily review meetings and provide updates on planned maintenance compliance, plant defects and ongoing improvements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Completed apprenticeship (NVQ level 3) in an appropriate Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- HNC, City & Guilds or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Experience of working within a process/production/manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of CMMS systems.
- Basic knowledge of Electrical systems and safety.
- Knowlege of working in recycling or waste industry.
The position is working on days within a shift pattern rota, Salary package is around £35-36k + Benefits.
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV, or call Neil Dawson on 0161 873 7000 for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.