We are looking to recruit a Facilities Maintenance Static Engineer with Electrical or A/C Bias based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
The role will include all aspects of building maintenance on a large office complex in Leeds City Centre.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance.
- Carrying out Reactive & Emergency breakdowns.
- Assisting other team members as required.
- Ensuring all tasks are completed within the contractual timescales.
- Overseeing visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health & Safety.
- Adopting a flexible attitude to work and carrying out all duties in accordance with company proceedures.
- Completing associated paperwork and reports as required.
We are looking for a candidate that is qualified to City & Guilds Level 2 or 3 in either Air Conditioning or Electrical bias disciplines with knowledge of the following:
- Experience of Electrical / Mechanical building services maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including Air Conditioning, plumbing, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables & wiring, batterys, small lighting & power etc.
- Previous experince of working in a static facilities maintenance role.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Strong customer care focus.
- Able to diagnose & repair faults.
- Full UK drivers licence as may be required to support other sites in Leeds City Centre.
- Good Communication skills.
In addition an excellent salary & benefits package along with continuing training & development courses available for the right individual.
To apply for this position, please call Neil on 0161 873 7000 for more details or email your latest CV & Salary package details to neil.dawson @ carbon60global .com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.