Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Mobile Fire Services Engineer for our client in the Leeds area. The job is a permanent position paying £30k...
We are looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer to cover the North of England ideally someone based between the Leeds, Sheffield & Greater Manchester areas.
Working for one of the UK's leading retail environment and shop fit-out companies, the Field Service Engineer will be responsible for the Maintenance and repair of the company's products within various retail customers premises or in it's warehouses to meet the contracted service levels across the UK.
A wide range of Equipment to be installed & maintained includes: Retail store Checkouts (Manned and Self Service tills), Conveyor belts, Entrance turnstiles, Shop Display Equipment including Lighting & Power Systems etc.
You will be providing appropriate feedback on both the company and it's customers to ensure a high quality and professional service is achieved; via site surveys and various other methods.
The role will include:
- Troubleshooting and conducting repairs off site on company products.
- Installing & commissioning company products as per on site instructions.
- Conducting routine maintenance and service checks on any of the companies products.
- Carrying out site surveys, collating all relevant information and report back as requested.
- Ensuring that stock management controls are enforced and followed ona daily basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Experience in an Electrical or Mechanical Field service role would be advantageous.
- Full Driving Licence and flexibility to travel across the North of England.
- Experienced working with people at all levels of management, individuals, suppliers, customers etc.
- A valid CSCS card would also be preferred.
The position will offer:
- An excellent, versatile full time position working upto 40 hours per week.
- A salary package that is negotiable dependent on your previous experience.
- A company Vehicle, mobile phone and laptop would be provided to the Field Service Engineer to undertake their daily duties.
The role is based from home and will involve traveling out to various customers sites across Yorkshire & the North West predominantly covering the M62 corridor between Manchester, Leeds & Sheffield.
Extensive initial training will be provided for the sucessful individual on the companies products, for which all travel & expenses will be provided.
To apply for this position, please call Neil Dawson on 0161 873 7000 for more details or email your latest Cv to Neil.Dawson @ carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.