Carbon60 are recruiting for labourers in Chelmsford to complete a new build Aldi store.Duties will be to include lifting and shifting materials, cleaning the work...
We are looking for a Sampling & Analysis Technician for a 3 month Contract - Perm position based in Tilbury, Essex to start A.S.A.P.
Duties will include: collecting, sampling & analysis of raw materials, carrying out some simple testing proceedures and recording the results in an Excel spreadsheet, so will require someone who is comfortable with manual handling and basic IT skills with understanding of computers / spreadsheets.
Good knowledge of Quality Control (QC) proceedures and previous experience of working in an "on site" Laboratory environment would be an advantage.
Day to day duties will consist of:
- Following proceedures & methodologies for assessing incoming raw material and outbound finished goods.
- Carrying out sampling & testing of raw materials in line with company procedures.
- Providing a quality resource to management.
- liasing internally to ensure the test methods being used reflect company procedures and best industry practice.
- To assist with development and improvement of all QC processes.
- Preparing samples for external chemical testing and liase with laboratories / couriers as required.
Hours of Work are: 08.00am - 16.00pm Mon - Fri, but hours & start / finish can be flexible to suit travelling arrangements / family circumstances.
The position is an immediate start on an initial 3 month contract basis with a view to a permanent position with the company after that period.
Hourly rate is negotiable depending on previous experience.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to Neil.Dawson @ Carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.