LabourerAre you a labourer out of work with CSCS card and Site safety Plus? We are looking for a general labourer with site experience to...
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Technician / Engineer with knowledge of Energy / Power plant equipment, to cover the South West of England.
The Maintenance Technician / Engineer will be responsible for maintaining a wide range of Power Generation plant & Mechanical Equipment on various customers sites across the South West of England (Devon, Cornwall, Somerset).
Duties will include:
- Providing a fully comprehensive overhaul and repair service for all Power Gen engine Plant & Equipment.
- Attending site for Scheduled planned shutdowns and conduct the job brief within the allotted timeframes.
- Assist the Lead Maintenance Manager to identify any unforseen anaomalies.
- Liason with internal departments and stores facilities to ensure plant equipment and spares are ordered in a timely basis.
- Ensuring all site H&S legislation is adhered to on site.
- Continuous development and improvement of Engineering material supplies.
The ideal Candidate will have the following skills:
- Proven hands on experience of the Operation & maintenance of power plant equipment.
- General Engineering and operations experience in a heavy engineering environment.
- Practical experience of Power Plant Engines, plant process maintenance and diagnostics.
- Basic Electrical / Electronics experience on low voltage systems.
- City & Guilds (or Equivalent qualification) in Mechanical Engineering.
- Full Driving Licence.
In return the company can offer an excellent salary package which is negotiable on experience , a company vehicle and additional company benefits package.
To apply for this position please email your latest CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.