Process Technicians required in the Runcorn area, duties will be responsible for the operation & running of the manufacturing plant. This includes work organisation, planning and discussion with customer support personnel to ensure the provision of spare parts for customers and plant operations.
The Process Technician is required to be trained and competent to undertake all process operations. These include but are not limited to:-
- Set up and operation of the electrostatic paint spray bake coating lines.
- Operation of a variety of support processes such as de-greasing grit blasting, etching etc.
- Operation of the hydride stripping plant.
- Using Lifting & Manual Handling equipment.
- Involvement in plant improvements housekeeping and 5S disciplines.
- Engage in effective handover with colleagues at shift change.
- Assessment and possible repair of Fine Metal / Mesh Structures
- Various QC and packing requirements.
- Working to company H&S policies and standards.
Candidates will need to have previous experience working in a Manufacturing / Fabrication shop environment and have good safety awareness and practical experience working in a similar factory environment.
The position is working on days shifts with a minimum 35 hours per week, with additional overtime available to be worked upto 12 hours per day dependent on the specific business needs.
This is a long term contract position initially for 3 - 6 months with a view to a possible permanent position with the company after this period.
For more information or you would would like to apply, email your latest CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.