Role: Mobile Electricians MateContract: PermanentSalary: £24,000 £25,000ClientEstablished renewable energy company focusing on installing and maintaining solar photovoltaic (PV) systems.RoleMobile covering the South West up to...
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer with knowledge of Energy / CHP Power plant equipment, based in Somerset.
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for day to day Mechanical & Electrical maintenance on a wide range of CHP (Combined Heat & Power) Generation plant on a customers site in Somerset.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the lead engineer to optimise the ongoing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) strategy on the plant.
- Working alongside site management to ensure that all works are planned, scheduled and undertaken whilst maintaining H&S compliance.
- Responding to all plant breakdowns and conduct timely repairs of all equipment.
- Recording all maintenance activities and plant downtime using the sites Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Optimise CHP plant to ensure all heat & power supply is maximised at all times.
- Mentor new Engineering Technicians & Apprentices.
- Providing a fully comprehensive overhaul and repair service for all Combined Heat & Power (CHP) engine Plant & Equipment.
- Attending site for Scheduled planned shutdowns and conduct the job brief within the allotted timeframes.
The ideal Candidate will have some or all of the following skills:
- Extensive Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) Experience.
- Experience of Electrical & Mechanical fault finding.
- Completed a Mechanical / Electrical apprenticeship / training.
- Have an Understanding of the operations & maintenance of process plant including CHP.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Knowledge of CMMS systems.
- General Engineering and operations experience in a heavy engineering environment.
- Full Driving Licence.
In return the company can offer an excellent competitive salary package which is negotiable on experience, use of a company vehicle and an excellent company benefits package.
To apply for this position please email your latest CV to Neil.Dawson @ Carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.