We are looking for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Multi-Skilled) for a permanent position based in Cheshire.Candidates would ideally qualified to HNC/BTEC or equivalent in an...
We are looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrically Biased) for a permanent position based in Cheshire.
Candidates would ideally qualified to HNC/BTEC or equivalent in an Electrical discipline.
The role will include working on high volume FMCG production / manufacturing equipment (including: Mixers, Chillers, Moulders, Conveyors, Ovens, Slicers) etc.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of all Electrical plant and equipment including planned and reactive maintenance works.
- Basic knowledge of PLC control systems.
- Identify and solve problems on a wide variety of machinery to increase reliability and plant efficiency.
- Document all breakdowns and repairs onto the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Database.
- Carry out technical investigations into all breakdowns to establish the route cause analysis and remedial action required.
- Ensure compliance with all the statutory requirements including Health & Safety, Risk assessments for each task.
- Using the PPM system to ensure all production equipment is regularly maintained.
- Communication with production managers to indicate timescales on major outages and plant breakdowns.
The position is working a 4on / 4off shift system (days & nights).
In return the company offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV to Neil.Dawson @ carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.