Assembly and Test Operator (Semi-Skilled) DeesidePosition SummaryAssembly and Test (Semi Skilled) Operatives carry out the build and test of hydraulic and mechanical assemblies, from a...
We are looking to recruit a Production Operations Controller based in the Wrexham area.
The Ops Controllers role is to plan, control and co-ordinate raw materials, provide out of hours support and provide efficient responses to external & internal customers, participate in complaint investigations and liaise with planning teams to provide resin changeover requirements.
The position involves managing the following processes:
- Opening and closing of silos and completing associated paperwork and SAP controls.
- Daily monitoring and control of the Mann Hummel system in relation to production requirements.
- Monitoring resin controls and deliveries in containers.
- Maintaining accurate stock levels through SAP covering areas such as resin, colour, packaging, cardboard etc.
- Fulfilling daily planning resin requirements through the blender.
- Monitoring shunting delivery and requirements and identifying / highlighting any issues.
- Recalling products from external warehouse as required.
- Completing of month end reports.
- Liaising with Off site warehouse.
We are looking for a flexible team player, candidates must have experience of working within a busy manufacturing environment, working to a high standard focusing on safety & quality with excellent communication, numeracy and IT skills and a methodical and logical approach to work with a real focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
The ideal Operations Controller will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Experience of using SAP together with excellent knowledge and understanding of the system.
- A good knowledge of production processes and inventory management.
- Safety & Quality focused.
- Organised and able to prioritise their own workload, able to multi-task
- Ability to anticipate and resolve potential issues.
The position is working on a 5 weeks shift rota, 2 days, 2 nights and 4 off with 10 days off every 3 blocks.
Salary is around £40k with an excellent company benefits package.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV to Neil.Dawson @ carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.