We are looking for a Streetworks operative to start on a project in the Manchester area at the beginning of September 2019. You will be...
We are looking to recruit a number of General Maintenance Operatives (Handypersons) to join a large Facilities Maintenance organisation covering a number of their clients sites across the North West regions.
The purpose of the role will be to carry out Mobile Facilities Maintenance Support Services across a number of our clients sites, responsible for carrying out a range of general maintenance tasks to a number of sites with a specific region.
Duties will include:
- General small building fabric repairs incl:Re-fixing door handles, loose hinges, replacing slats in window blinds, shower fixings and rails.
- Re-lamping of defective lights.
- Hanging & re-fixing items to walls.
- Installation of new blinds
- Minor decorating tasks.
- Minor Plumbing repairs including drain blockages.
- Replacing carpet tiles and loose carpet fixing.
- Weekly & Monthly planned maintenance tasks as required (Fire Alarm & Emergency Lighting tests, Water temperature checks).
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Previous experience of building maintenance and handyman duties.
- Good understanding of health & safety requirements within a building environment
- Fault finding abilities are essential.
- Ability to record work accurately on work sheets and computer based systems.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team.
- Able to do the job right and to do it right first time.
- Have previous BPSS security clearance or be willing to undertake a basic security vetting procedure.
- Have a Valid driving Licence.
We are looking for a number of General Maintenance Operatives to cover various positions across the North West & North East Regions including the following areas: Manchester, Preston, Cumbria, Merseyside, Chester & North Wales, Yorkshire, Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Doncaster, Leeds, Wakefield, Sheffield, Hull, York, Scarborough & Lincolnshire.
To apply for these positions, please forward a copy of your latest CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.