We are looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician, to work on a Waste recycling facility in Sheffield.The Mechanical Maintenance Technician will be responsible for delivering...
We are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician, to work on a Waste to Energy Recycling facility in Sheffield.
The Electrical Maintenance Technician will be responsible for delivering the Planned Maintenance Schedules as defined by the site maintenance plan working to a high standard in a cost-effective manner.
The Electrical maintenance Technician will be responsible for planning, organising and undertaking corrective and reactive works and be responsible for delivering improvement projects leading to increased plant reliability and cost reduction.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring all plant and equipment on site is modified and improved, maximising equipment availability and performance.
- Be aware of stock control and maintain shift paperwork, completing condition reports and other maintenance schedule paperwork.
- Undertake assessments of malfunctioning assets and equipment and provide advice to the site management team.
- Attend daily operational review meetings, providing updates on planned maintenance compliance and defects.
- Update and administer the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Complete risk assessments where necessary to ensure safe working practices are upheld.
The ideal Electrical Maintenance Technician will have the following:
- Completed apprenticeship (NVQ Level 3) in an appropriate engineering discipline.
- HNC or City & Guilds or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Previous experience working within a processing, manufacturing or similar environment
- Awareness of Environmental, Health & Safety Regulations.
- Understanding of proactive maintenance strategy and condition monitoring.
- Knowledge of Electrical systems & safety.
- Previous waste / recycling industry experience including MRF / MPT / Polymers would be an advantage.
The position is offered on a 4 on / 4 off shift pattern working days only.
To apply for this position, please email a copy your latest CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.