Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Process Engineer to join a well-established team based in Warrington. This position will focus on various Petro-chemical and...
Carbon60 are looking to recruit a number of EC&I Design Engineers to be based in the Ellesmere Port area of Cheshire.
The EC&I Engineers will undertake design and engineering of EC&I systems with the Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities sectors, designing projects for Integrated process analytical systems including Gas analyser houses, sample conditioning systems and control systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaison with clients and suppliers to ensure procurement of suitable equipment & materials.
- Production of design drawings and documentation based on Client Specification & requirements.
- Production of FAT documentation for EC&I and process disciplines.
- Undertaking design reviews and chairing design review meetings.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplined team on a wide variety of Oil & Gas projects.
- Manage and report the delivery of project drawings and associated records.
- Attend in house and client meetings to provide technical support to Project managers, Sales teams.
- Assisting the Commissioning department on testing of the systems during FAT and on-site as required.
- Assist with implementation of QA, Environmental Management Systems policies and procedures.
The EC&I Engineer will ideally possess some of the following Qualifications:
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering Discipline.
- Member of the Institute of Measurement & Control desirable.
- Member of the Institution of Engineering & Technology desirable.
- Chartered status desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years EC&I Design experience.
- Proficient with the use of AutoCAD and Amtech.
- Competent in the use of MS Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings, piping & instrumentation diagrams, electrical drawings etc.
- Knowledge of Electrical testing & inspection in accordance with BS7671 IEE Regulations.
- Able to undertake Electrical Installation cabling design.
- Knowledge of ATEX and design of systems for hazardous areas.
Previous experience of working within the utilities, process, oil & gas, petro-chem, power, steel or pharmaceutical industry would be desirable.
In addition the company will offer an excellent Salary package depending on previous experience and additional staff benefits.
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV and covering note with salary expectations to Neil.Dawson @ Carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.