Carbon60 are currently working with one of the UK's leading pharmaceutical companies to recruit an experience Process Engineer to assist with the commissioning of a...
We are looking to recruit an Air Conditioning Engineer for an established Engineering services company based in the North East.
The work will involve carrying out Installation and some service works on various customers sites across the UK.
Work will involve the installation and commissioning of:
- Computer room air conditioning systems (CRAC).
- Split Air Conditioning Systems.
- Refrigeration pipework.
The ideal candidate will have either City & Guilds / NVQ level 2/3 qualifications in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
with experience in the installation of Refrigeration pipework, brazing & soldering.
- F-Gas Qualifications (C&G 2079) and safe handling of refrigerants or equivalent.
- Relevant electrical knowledge and experience: 17th / 18th Edition IEE regs would be an advantage.
- Previous experience of working on Computer / Data room Air Conditioning systems would be ideal.
Candidates must be willing to travel and work away from home during the week, for which accommodation and a company vehicle & fuel card will be provided.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your latest CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.