We are looking to recruit a Fabricator / Welder & Mechanical Maintenance Technician team based in the Dartford, Kent area. The role is working as...
Carbon60 are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician, to work on a Waste to Energy facility in Dartford, Kent.
The Electrical Maintenance Technician will be responsible for delivering Planned Maintenance (PM) Schedules as defined by the site maintenance plans, working to a high standard in a cost effective manner.
You will also be responsible for planning, organising and undertaking corrective and reactive work and be responsible for delivering improvement projects leading to increased plant reliability and cost reduction.
The ideal Electrical Maintenance Technician will have the following Skills & Experience:
- Completed apprenticeship (NVQ level 3) in an appropriate engineering discipline.
- HNC, City & Guilds or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Experience working within a processing, manufacturing or similar environment.
- Awareness of Environmental, Health & safety regulations.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft office systems.
- Knowledge of CMMS systems
- Knowledge of Electrical systems and safety.
- Specific waste industry experience, MRF / MPT / Polymers would be and advantage.
The position will be working a 4on / 4off shift pattern including nights.
In return the position will offer a competitive salary package, plus excellent benefits, Pension, healthcare and a range of flexible benefits.
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.