We are recruiting for a client who works closely with retailers all across the UK. They provide their clients with a range of support products...
We are looking to recruit an Environment Advisor for a 12 month Fixed Term rolling Contract based at Hinkley Point C in Somerset.
The position is working with a leading Energy, recyclables and waste management company.
The role of the Environment Advisor is to provide professional advice to the business on all matters relating to the environment; including supporting the business to identify and control environmental risks.
You will assist with the preparation of Environment strategies and ensure the management system reflects the stated Environment Management plan and also be responsible for:
- Completing reports and audits relating to environmental waste compliance.
- Ensuring the site is operated to all applicable licences and permits.
- Interfacing with site users and be the main point of contact with the client and sub-contractors.
- Reviewing Risk Assessments & Method Statements (RAMS), Environmental Management Plan (EMP) and Environmental Incident Response Plan (EICP).
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & knowledge:
- ISO 14001 knowledge is essential (auditor experience is preferred).
- A diploma or Degree in Environmental management.
- Experience in a specialist environmental role advising a business on systems and processes and having a front-line environmental responsibility.
- Experience of working on large projects within the construction industry.
- Knowledge of statistics and reporting of environmental metrics and ability to draw conclusions from statistical analysis.
This position provides an opportunity to join a market leading and progressive company in this sector working on a 12-month fixed term rolling contract, which in return offers a competitive salary and other company benefits to someone who is looking to develop their career in this field.
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your CV to Neil.Dawson @ Carbon60global.com or contact Neil Dawson on 0161 873 7000 to discuss this position in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.