Permanant Position salary £19,794OTE £30,000 ManchesterAs the Vehicle Assessment Technician you will provide a quality, professional and effective Assessment of Clients vehicles against pre-specified criteria....
Carbon60 are looking for a Generator Service & Installation Engineer based in the Stockport / Greater Manchester. area.
Our Client is is well established family run company that has been installing & maintaining Generators for almost 50 years where they have built up a great reputation of providing a first-class service and every member of staff is valued.
You will be working within the Service and Installation teams carrying out hands-on maintenance, installation, service and repairs on a wide range of Diesel Generators and associated equipment on various sites across the UK.
The ideal candidate would have good working knowledge of the generator industry; diesel Industrial Engines; generator control panels and fuel transfer and storage systems.
The role will suit somebody based in the Greater Manchester / North West area but will include travel to various sites throughout the UK, with occasional working away and overnight stays, with an on-call rota to assist customers in the event of any breakdowns.
Normal working week is 37.5 hours, plus any overtime.
- Minimum 3 years experience ideally working in the Mechanical or Electrical Industry.
- Good working knowledge of the generator Industry, diesel industrial engines; generator control panels and fuel transfer and storage systems.
- A valid UK driving Licence is essential.
- Salary around £28k basic, plus overtime available.
- Company Vehicle supplied.
- Workplace pension.
- Overtime available.
- Future training and career advancement opportunities.
- Increased Holidays depending on length of service.
- Company workwear.
- Earlier finish on a Friday.
To apply for this position please call Neil on 0161 873 7000 or email your latest CV to Neil.Dawson @ Carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.