Role: Maintenance ElectricianContract: Temporary Holiday CoverShift: 8am 17:00 (40 hours per week)OverviewMy client is looking for an electrician to support the management team in Hammersmith...
Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Maintenance Supervisor (Multi-Skilled) for one of the UK's leading recycling & renewable energy companies based in Dartford, Kent.
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for the safe and effective delivery of the site maintenance strategy. Working in partnership with the production team and Maintenance & Engineering manager, the maintenance supervisor will coordinate all maintenance activities and optimise plant availability, performance and quality.
Duties will also include planning, organising and undertaking corrective & reactive work and be responsible for delivering improvement projects leading to increased plant reliability and cost reduction.
You'll continuously evaluate equipment reliability leading to Root Cause Analysis (RCA) studies and the planning and implementation of subsequent improvement activity.
Additionally, you will provide engineering expertise to the business unit manager and production teams as well as provide information and recommendations to assist and influence decision making relating to maintenance activities.
The ideal Maintenance Supervisor will have the following Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within a process, manufacturing or similar environment.
- Qualified to HNC, City & Guilds or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Completed apprenticeship (NVQ level3) in an appropriate engineering skill.
- Knowledge of CMMS systems, purpose & functionality.
- Knowledge of Mechanical & Electrical systems & safety.
- Good understanding of proactive maintenance strategy and condition monitoring.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft office systems.
- Ability to think logically and decisively to effectively provide engineering management solutions.
- Excellent diagnostic skills.
The role will involve working a 4on / 4off shift pattern including nights, with a basic salary ranging between £33500 - £38800 depending on experience, plus an excellent benefits package including pension, optional healthcare and a range of other flexible benefits.
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV to Neil.Dawson @ Carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.