Maintenance and Installation Electrician / New WorksPLEASE NOTE: THE CANDIDATE WHO IS OFFERED THIS POSITION WILL BE REQUIRED TO CARRY OUT HIGH LEVEL (DV) SECURITY...
We are looking to recruit a Fabricator / Welder & Mechanical Maintenance Technician team based in the Dartford, Kent area.
The role is working as part of a growing site Maintenance team working on an Industrial services plant.
The Fabricator / Welder will provide fabrication & Welding services to the companies facilities as required, ensuring that all repairs & Maintenance work is carried out to a high standard, in a safe and cost-effective manner.
You will also be responsible for planning, organising and undertaking corrective and reactive work and be responsible for delivering improvement projects leading to increased plant reliability and cost reduction.
Ensuring that tools, parts and materials are available and production downtime is minimised, you must ensure the equipment used to undertake the welding & fabrication duties is in good working order and serviced as required.
The Mechanical Maintenance Technician will be responsible for delivering Planned Maintenance (PM) Schedules, organising and undertaking corrective and reactive maintenance work and be responsible for delivering improvement projects, undertaking assessments of malfunctioning equipment and provide advice to the site management team to assist and influence decision making.
The ideal candidates will have the following skills & attributes:
- Completed Apprenticeship (NVQ level 3) in an appropriate engineering discipline.
- HNC, City & Guilds or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Experience working within a processing, manufacturing or similar environment.
- Knowledge of Mechanical Systems and safety.
- Awareness of Environmental, Health & Safety regulations and their impacts.
- Computer literate and familiar with CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management Systems).
- Specific Waste to Energy / Recycling / Renewables experience would be advantageous.
The position is working on a 4on / 4off shift pattern including nights.
Salary is £30500 - £35700 negotiable depending on previous experience, with an excellent benefits package including pension, optional healthcare and a range of flexible benefits.
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.