Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Production Supervisor on behalf of our client based in the Ipswich area.
The role will be working on a new Energy and Waste recycling facility which when completed will be one of the most advanced facilities of it's kind in Europe.
The Production Supervisor will ensure the safe and efficient day to day operation of the recycling plant under the direction of the Production Manager and maximise the operations of the facility. You will liaise with the site Maintenance Supervisors and other relevant departments.
You will ensure that the site plant and equipment operates to maximum efficiency in a safe and controlled manner and that all operations are recorded formally. Additionally you will be required to produce weekly and month end information and key statistical data to the Production Manager.
The ideal Production Supervisor will have the following skills & attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar operational role or environment.
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety and safe systems of work.
- A proven track record of employee management and production management of an industrial / factory type facility.
- Good knowledge of plant & machinery relevant to waste recycling and materials recovery.
- Able to maintain a good standard of administration, cost control and record keeping.
- Knowledge of continuous production or waste recycling operations and site licence requirements.
- Positive attitude and always motivates employees
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Full driving licence.
The site will be operational 24 hours/ 5 days per week and the role could involve working shifts on a rota basis working 45 hours per week Mon - Fri.
To apply for this position please forward your latest CV to: Neil.Dawson @ carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.