Vehicle Assessment Technician Corby- 3 month contract £19.794PA OTE £30k We are currently looking for a Vehicle Assessment Technician to join a well-established automotive company...
Carbon60 are looking to recruit an Electrical, Control & Instrument Technician on behalf of our client based in the Peterborough area.
The EC&I Technician will be working as part of a Maintenance Team on a new Energy Plant working on days Monday - Friday.
You will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive repairs and maintenance of all the Electrical, C&I equipment on the plant, and providing assistance & support to other disciplines as required, and co-ordinating any external contractors as required ensuring a safe and efficient working environment.
The position will require response to plant and equipment breakdowns during normal working hours and outside of normal hours, so will require a flexible approach to ensure that vital work is achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
The will be times when weekend working and occasional nights and bank holidays will have to be worked.
The ideal Electrical, Control & Instrument Technician will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in EC&I engineering of process industry or power plant equipment.
- Experience of working with Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- DCS / SCADA Experience.
- Qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ (or equivalent standards) in an appropriate Technical discipline.
- Experience of High Voltage safe systems of work upto 33kV and system operation would be beneficial.
- Ability to work on own initiative and without supervision.
- Understanding of environmental and health & safety issues and their impacts.
To apply for this position with one of the UK's leading companies working in the Renewables & Energy sector please forward a copy of your latest CV to Neil.Dawson @ Carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.