Technical Sales EstimatorDue to an increasingly busy order book, my client is looking for a technical sales estimator to join their busy team in Welshpool....
Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Site Installation & Service Technician to be based within the Wrexham / Chester areas to work for our client alongside their team of Technicians working throughout the North of England & Midlands regions.
You will be installing specialist seating & furniture systems at sites & venues across the UK, and the work will involve some working away from home during the week (including weekends as required) and possible overseas travel.
We are looking for Candidates with the following skills & experience:
- Able to undertake installation and service activities as required by the demands of the business to ensure the customer needs are met.
- Experience with the use of hand & power tools.
- A team player willing to get the job done to high professional standard
- Previous experience within a similar, customer facing role is advantageous.
- Practical experience within Mechanical Engineering / Technical background.
- Qualification in electrical installation advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills- team player and able to develop excellent working relationships and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Valid UK driving licence is essential, a forklift truck licence would be advantageous.
- Willing to travel and work away during the week this may involve work throughout the UK and occasionally overseas (and weekends as required).
- IT literate.
- Good administration skills.
- CSCS basic card holder
- 2 day Supervisory Construction (SSSTS) cert would be an advantage.
This is a very physical role that will involve some lifting & carrying.
The position is offered on an initial 3 month temp - perm basis with a Basic salary of over £18,000 per year with all hotel accomodation paid for and an additional subsistence payment for breakfast & evening meals is provided along with regular overtime available.
The use of a company van & fuelcard is also provided along with full NVQ training to obtain Skilled worker CSCS card status.
To apply for this position please call Neil on 0161 873 7000 for more details on this role or email your latest CV to Neil.Dawson @ Carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.