We are currently recruiting for a stores operative to work for our client on a major aerospace site.The stores operative will:Open and unpack deliveries of...
We are looking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician in the Wrexham area of North Wales to work on permanent days within a busy production & manufacturing plant.
Duties will include, carrying out fault finding, daily maintenance tasks around a predetermined schedule, supporting machine breakdowns and tool changeovers whilst working as part of a team to deliver reliable assets and implementing lean improvements in line with departmental goals.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Working to improve machine condition and performance.
- Working with the change over team members to reduce change-over times and improve efficiency as part of the SMED program.
- Working on energy saving initiatives within the plant & equipment.
- Working on continuous improvements / project work.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & attributes:
- A highly flexible team player, able to demonstrate a high degree of personal enthusiasm and motivation.
- Qualified in Engineering discipline to ONC / NVQ / City & Guilds level, having served a recognised apprenticeship.
- Experience in working within a busy manufacturing environment.
- Able to demonstrate good IT skills in software products including Microsoft.
The position is working Monday - Friday on a Dayshift pattern 08.00am - 16.00pm.
In return the company offer an excellent salary and benefits package including:
Base Salary: £ 40 - £41k + Bonus scheme.
25 days holidays + statutory bank holidays.
Additional Benefits include: Private Medical, employer contributory Pension Scheme, Life Insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large multi-national organisation with a great team and working environment in their Wrexham production & manufacturing facility.
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV to: Neil.Dawson @ carbon60global.com
or alternatively call Neil on 0161 873 7000 for more details on the role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.