Painting operative Doncaster/LincolnA fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Painting operative to start in the Doncaster & Lincoln area to start mid may. The successful...
Our client is one of the UK's leading construction companies working in the MOD, Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Student Accomodation & Education sectors.
Due to recent major project wins they are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to manage project teams and to ensure that the construction projects are run to programme with effective commercial delivery and ensuring that projects are technically compliant and handed over to the client to a high quality standard and defect free.
Candidates must have the following attributes:
- A proven track record in delivering large scale construction projects.
- Relevant experience across business sectors.
- Be an effective team leader.
- Ensure full understanding of the project design, tender and contract.
- Work alongside the planner to produce a target programme and ensure projects are run to time and programme.
- Knowledge of modular construction build and installation.
- Working alongside the site management teams to ensure safe delivery & technical compliance of the various projects.
The position is offered on a permanent basis with an excellent salary & benefits package including company car / car allowance, Medical package and generous holidays.
To apply for this position, please telephone Neil on 0161 873 7000 or email a copy of your latest CV along with current salary / expectations.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.