We are looking to recruit an experienced Engineering & Maintenance Manager to work on a state of the art Energy from Recovery facility based in Oxfordshire.
The Engineering & Maintenance Manager will work alongside the Operations Manager and be fully responsible for running a team of Maintenance & Engineering shift personnel on an Energy from Waste plant, maximising production, minimising down-times and adhering to full compliance. You will be responsible for all Engineering & maintenance aspects of the plant and ensuring all Maintenance schedules are upto date and working to continually improve facility efficiency's and maintain high productivity.
The ideal Engineering Manager will have the following skills & experience:
- Experience in practical implementation of a corporate management system with a flexible approach to ensure that critical work is achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
- Extensive Engineering Maintenance experience in the power or process industry, including management of PSSR legislation.
- Previous experience of working with Maintenance Management systems.
- Strong leadership skills to lead and develop a new team in a start-up scenario with a no compromise approach to health, safety and environmental compliance, preferably at a senior level within a large department.
- Commercial awareness and budgetary responsibility for maintenance and defect support.
- Experience of contractor management to deliver against KPI's.
- Full UK driving licence.
The position will offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package and an opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading renewable energy & waste management companies.
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your latest CV to neil.dawson @ carbon60global.com
or call Neil on 0161 873 7000 for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted