We are looking to recruit a Performance Improvement Manager to work on an Energy from Waste / Power Plant in South London.
The Performance Improvement Manager will ensure that the South London plant and other Energy Recovery Facilities (ERFs) are brought up to the design standards of availability, reliability, throughput and generation efficiency, consistent with an overriding priority for safety and environmental compliance.
Key duties will include:
- Assist management in preparing, understanding, managing and utilising relevant performance reporting and Key Performance Indicators. Ensuring that Defects and other causes of underperformance are properly reported and described, and their root causes are properly investigated and resolved.
The Performance Improvement Manager will make sure that potential solutions to the root causes of Defects and other causes of underperformance are identified, assessed and costed with justified recommendations for the preferred solutions, working in conjunction with Engineering & Maintenance, Operations, Contractors and Engineers and other relevant specialists.
- Additionally, you will ensure that the companies position with respect to warranties and potential commercial claims is preserved as far as possible.
The ideal Performance Improvement Manager will have the following skills & experience:
- Mechanical, Electrical and Control/Instrument engineering experience is essential.
- Experience in engineering and maintenance of process industry or power generation plants.
- Extensive and proven knowledge of the process, steam and electricity generation plant.
- Legislative knowledge within the waste industry sector.
- Experience of working with Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
- Experience of structured problem-solving techniques applied to complex technical issues.
- Ideally educated to degree level in an engineering discipline or HND/HNC level with relevant industry experience.
- Strong analytical ability to address technical issues.
- Proven motivator with strong leadership skills and the ability to work in diverse teams.
- A Full UK driving licence is essential in this role.
The position offers an attractive Salary package upto £70k basic with a company car / allowance and Company Pension & Healthcare benefits.
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV and covering letter to Neil.Dawson@carbon60global.com or call 0161 873 7000 and speak with Neil for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted