We are looking for an Electrical, Control & Instrument (E,C&I) Maintenance Technician to work on an Energy plant based in the Peterborough area.
The Electrical, Control & Instrument Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all the Electrical, C&I equipment on a Energy / Power Plant, providing support to other disciplines as necessary using experience and skills. You will assist in the co-ordinate of contractors as required, ensuring a safe and efficient working environment.
You'll be responsible for ensuring that maintenance plans and targets are achieved safely, economically and within the environmental limits of the plant. You will carry out fault diagnosis and rectify as required.
This position will require response to plant and equipment breakdowns both during normal working hours and outside of normal working hours. We require a flexible approach to ensure that vital work is achieved timely and accurately. There will be times when potential overtime either at weekends, nights and bank holidays will have to be worked.
The experienced E,C&I Technician will ideally have the following skills & experience:
- Experience in EC&I engineering in either process industry or power plants.
- DCS/SCADA experience.
- Possess appropriate technical qualifications City & Guilds/NVQ (or equivalent).
- Understanding of environmental and health and safety issues and their impacts.
- Experience working with Computerised Maintenance Management systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels, both verbally and written.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Able to think logically and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Experience of HV SSoW to 33kV and system operation would be an advantage.
The position is working 42.5 hours Mon - Fri on dayshift with an excellent salary and benefits package on offer.
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV to Neil.Dawson @ Carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted