Our client is one of the UK's leading renewable energy, recycling and waste management companies.
We are looking to recruit an Energy Recovery Facility (ERF) Contract Coordinator to cover their multiple sites across Southern England.
As an ERF Contract Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting & facilitating competitive tenders for ERF goods and services. You will be responsible for maintaining a strong and effective relationship with key suppliers, whilst providing a robust and effective commercial management for service contracts and proactively monitoring supplier performance.
In your role you will undertake sole and single source negotiations in order to award contracts for specialised services. You will need to use your charisma and commercial acumen to negotiate commercial terms and conditions on behalf of the company and deliver value for money and demonstrable savings.
Your contribution to the companies business objectives by delivering services on time and strengthening the supply chain will be paramount to the success of the energy business function.
The ideal ERF Contract Coordinator will have the following skills & experience:
- Experience in a relevant procurement / contract management role.
- Experience in negotiating contract terms and conditions & pricing.
- An understanding of legal requirements and terms & conditions of contract.
- An understanding of purchasing principles and practices.
- Good working knowledge of contract management principles.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- A familiarity with engineering equipment and terminologies.
- Good project management skills.
- Computer literate (SharePoint, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Professional Qualifications relevant to the role ie: CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply - Level 4 Diploma in Procurement & Supply).
- Previous experience of working in the Energy, renewables, recycling sector or a similar engineering / process environment.
- Full, clean driving licence as periodic visits to other company sites & facilities will be be required.
The position will initially be working on a remote basis from home during the current pandemic, afterwards you can be based at any of the companies offices across the South of England including Oxford, Bristol, Cardiff, South London, Peterborough.
In addition the company will offer a competitive salary package and benefits package.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your latest CV to Neil.Dawson@ carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted