We are looking to recruit a Domestic Gas / Plumbing & Heating Engineer for a well established Mechanical company based in Macclesfield, Cheshire and working across the surrounding Cheshire East areas including, Stockport, Macclesfield, Knutsford, Warrington and the South Manchester areas.
You will be working on a wide variety of commercial & domestic buildings carrying out installations, repairs, servicing and maintenance to a wide range of domestic gas & plumbing & heating systems on domestic & commercial buildings including schools, pubs & restaurants, churches, factories and hi-spec residential premises.
The Gas / Plumbing & heating engineer will be working on a mixture of plumbing installation works and domestic gas boilers and heating systems.
Essential experience / qualifications:
- Domestic Gas Qualifications.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Experience in a previous role
- Willing to undergo a full DBS / Background vetting process.
Some of the following qualifications & experience would be advantageous but not essential:
- Plumbing Qualifications.
- Renewables experience / qualifications on items such as: Heat pump systems, Biomass, Solar Thermal etc.
- Water Regs, Unvented Cylinders, Legionella, HVAC experience.
- Specialist gases.
- Experience with oil systems.
- Current valid CSCS card.
- Electrical maintenance experience / qualifications would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications & previous experience.
- Permanent full time position
- Company Van.
- Ongoing training & career development.
- Company Pension.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your latest CV / Work history to neil.dawson@ carbon60global.com or call Neil on 0161 873 7000 for more details on the role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted