Carbon60 are looking for Site Labourers required to work on a construction project in the Wootton Bassett area of Swindon.
- Be capable of working upto 12 hour Days.
- Duties will involve trench digging and assisting Electricians with pulling cables in (external work).
- Working as part of a small team.
- Be commutable to Wootton Bassett area of Swindon.
- Site Labourer with CSCS card, previous Trench Digging experience would be an advantage.
- Own PPE Required (Safety Boots, Hard Hat & Hi-Viz).
- Must be physically fit and capable of manual work.
- Own Transport is preferred due to the site location.
Pay Rates will be between £9.25/Hr PAYE or £11.50/Hr via an Umbrella Payroll provider.
Duration: 4 weeks work initially.
Site Hours: 07.30 - 19.00 Mon - Thurs and 07.30 - 14.30pm finish on a Friday.
Please call Neil on 0161 873 7000 for more details or email your C.V / CSCS Cards to Neil.Dawson @ carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted