We are looking to recruit an Electrical Technician to work for our client on one the UK's leading Energy from Waste plants in East Lothian, Scotland.
The Electrical Technician will be responsible for carrying out all PPM and reactive maintenance activities on the site electrical assets to ensure plant availability is maximised and plant downtime is kept to a minimum.
Assisting during plant shutdowns & outages etc. when required to ensure maximum plant availability and efficiency.
Working as part of a maintenance team in diagnosing faults and assist with equipment and plant upgrades.
Our ideal Electrical Technician will have the following skills & experience:
- Possess appropriate technical qualifications such as a City & Guilds / NVQ (or equivalent) including a recognised apprenticeship.
- Trained to Competent Person level with knowledge of HV Switchgear & isolation's upto 11Kv.
- Expeience of working on Electrical Motors, Generators, and associated electrical plant & equipment.
- Carry out fault diagnosis and rectify as required.
- Be pro-active and creative in problem solving and use initiative.
- Conduct plant inspections and area safety inspections.
- Ensure that all reporting within the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is effective and followed through to completion promptly.
The work is on a dayshift basis working 42.5 hours per week Mon - Fri, with a 1 in 4 standby / call-out rota.
The position will offer a competitive salary and additional paid overtime and standby/call out payments plus an excellent benefits package including, Pension, Health-care and an opportunity to work for one of the UK's rapidly expanding & growing renewable energy companies.
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your latest CV to neil.dawson @ carbon60global.com or call Neil on 0161 873 7000 for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted