We are looking to recruit a Production Shift Team Manager in the Wrexham area of North Wales to work on a 4on / 4off shift pattern within a busy production & manufacturing plant.
Duties will include:
- Managing a shift team and responsible for the running of production lines.
- Leading by example, ensuring a safe and efficient workplace is maintained at all times.
- Ensuring that Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are monitored and targets achieved.
- Liaise and coordinate with support functions to progress issues concerning production planning and resource/skill allocation to ensure delivery of products to schedule within all relevant quality specifications.
- Communicate with the teams by utilising the visual management, delivering shift briefs with focus on quality, cost & delivery, and gathering ideas for improvement.
- Drive performance of team members, giving direction and feedback to aid good performance.
The ideal Candidate: should have knowledge & experience of continuous improvement methods, such as Six Sigma, lean and total quality management, with employee involvement and teamwork working to measure processes, and reduce variation, defects, and cycle times.
In return the company offer an excellent salary and benefits package including:
- Salary: £54 - 55k p.a.
- Excellent shift pattern rota giving a great work / life balance.
- 25 days holidays + statutory bank holidays.
- Additional Benefits include: Private Medical, employer contributory Pension Scheme, Life Insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large global world class manufacturing organisation with a great team and working environment in their busy Wrexham production & manufacturing facility.
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV to: Neil.Dawson @ carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted