We are looking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician (with Electrical Bias) in the Wrexham area of North Wales to work working 4on /4off shifts within a busy production & manufacturing plant.
Duties will include, carrying out fault finding, daily maintenance tasks around a predetermined schedule, supporting machine breakdowns and tool changeovers whilst working as part of a team to deliver reliable assets and implementing lean improvements in line with departmental goals.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Working to improve machine condition and performance.
- Working with the change over team members to reduce change-over times and improve efficiency as part of the production program.
- Working on energy saving initiatives within the plant & on equipment.
- Working on continuous improvements / project work.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & attributes:
- A highly flexible team player, able to demonstrate a high degree of personal enthusiasm and motivation.
- Qualified in Engineering discipline to ONC / NVQ / City & Guilds level, having served a recognised apprenticeship.
- Experience in working within a busy manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with Electrical control systems, high speed packaging equipment, hydraulics & pneumatic systems would be an advantage.
- Able to demonstrate good IT skills in software products including Microsoft.
In return the company offer an excellent salary and benefits package including:
- Salary: £ 40800 + Bonus scheme.
- Excellent shift rota pattern, giving a great work / life balance.
- 25 days holidays + statutory bank holidays.
- Additional Benefits include: Private Medical, employer contributory Pension Scheme, Life Insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large multi-national organisation with a great team and working environment in their world class Wrexham based production & manufacturing facility.
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV to: Neil.Dawson @ carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted