We have an opportunity for a Maintenance Shift Supervisor to join our new facility in Glasgow.
Reporting to the Engineering & Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for the safe and efficient execution of the maintenance plan across all assets at the plant, whilst providing support to other disciplines as necessary. The Maintenance Shift Supervisor will be the Engineering contact for out of hours' issues and will maintain a close liaison with the Operations Department.
The ideal Maintenance Shift Supervisor will have the following Skills:
- Knowledge of Engineering processes and equipment within the Recycling & Renewable Energy Environment.
- Understanding of Environmental and H&S issues and their impacts.
- Ability to work without supervision, think logically and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Experience in engineering of process industry or power plants, and Computerised Maintenance Management systems.
- Possess appropriate technical qualifications City & Guilds / NVQ )or equivalent) including a recognised apprenticeship.
Ideally we are looking for a time served experienced supervisor (preferably mechanical background but will consider other disciplines) from an industrial background (Power, Process, Recycling, Renewables or Oil & Gas etc.).
In return the company offer an excellent salary and benefits package including:
- Base Salary: £43k + Shift Allowance + additional overtime opportunities.
- Benefits include: Company Pension Scheme, various Healthcare & Lifestyle benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading renewable energy companies with a great team and working environment on their Energy & Recycling Facility in Glasgow.
To apply for this position, please click apply or forward a copy of your latest CV to: Neil.Dawson @ carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted