We are looking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician (Mechanical Bias) for an immediate start in the Wrexham area of North Wales working 4on /4off DAY shifts within a busy production & manufacturing plant.
Duties will include, carrying out fault finding, daily maintenance tasks around a predetermined schedule, supporting machine breakdowns and tool changeovers whilst working as part of a team to deliver reliable assets and implementing lean improvements in line with departmental goals.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Fault-Finding & repairs on High-Speed Mechanical production equipment.
- Working to improve machine condition and performance.
- Working with the change over team members to reduce change-over times and improve efficiency as part of the production program.
- Working on energy saving initiatives within the plant & on equipment.
- Working on continuous improvements / project work.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & attributes:
- A highly flexible team player, able to demonstrate a high degree of personal enthusiasm and motivation.
- Qualified in Engineering discipline to ONC / NVQ / City & Guilds level, having served a recognised apprenticeship.
- Experience in working within a busy manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with high speed packaging equipment, hydraulics, pneumatics and Electrical control systems would be an advantage.
Hours of work: will be 6am - 6pm on dayshift working a 4on / 4off shift pattern.
Hourly Rates: negotiable on experience.
Duration: 3 - 6 months+ with the possibility of a permanent position with the company at a later date.
To apply for this position please forward your latest CV to Neil.Dawson @ carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted