Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Logistics & Warehouse Manager in the Westbury area of Wiltshire.
The position is working for a large Engineering & Manufacturing company and the role will be to manage all import and export of goods and to supervise delivery and manage the distribution of goods to various locations worldwide.
- Oversee handling of all goods and ensure safe transportation both UK & Overseas.
- Monitoring & Organising Shipments to ensure compliance of regulations.
- Manage and build relationships with customers and all external agents such as freight forwarders and customer brokers.
- Detailed knowledge of "Letters of Credit" in order to process this as and when required.
- Maintain subject matter expertise in all import & export operations and provide classification and clarifications for internal staff.
- Work alongside senior management to ensure compliance with all trade regulations and changes to import & export processes.
- Analysing Data to assess performance, discover logistical problems and devise plans for improvements.
- Management of warehouse stock control systems in conjunction with the warehouse supervisor.
Our Ideal Logistics & Warehouse Manger would have the following skills / Experience:
- Proven track record within the field of Logistics/Distribution including import/export and customs clearance
- Previous experience in a warehousing environment with the confidence to review processes and suggest / implement improvements.
- Previous experience within manufacturing with exposure to JIT processes.
- Strong leader with excellent organisation and time management skills.
- High numeracy & literacy skills.
- Educated to HNC / HND level or equivalent.
- Logical reasoning and problem solving skills.
- IT literate (experience of Microsoft Office).
The position will offer an excellent salary package between £32-35k dependent on experience, the role is within commutable distance from the following areas: Warminster, Trowbridge, Frome, Bath, Swindon, Chippenham, Bristol, Salisbury, Andover.
To apply for this position please call Neil on 0161 873 7000 or email your latest CV to Neil.Dawson @ carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search