Process Technician is required to work in the Northwich area of Cheshire. The position is working on a batch process plant that provides Electrode...
Process Technician is required to work in the Northwich area of Cheshire.
The position is working on a batch process plant that provides Electrode coating for industrial applications.
The process technician would be required to:
- Operate, monitor and maintain the plant is a safe and environmentally acceptable manner.
- Ensure efficient production to the highest quality, SHE and operational standards.
- Setup and provide operation on electrostatic paint spraying / coating lines.
- Operation on the paint stripping plant.
- Operation of a variety of production support processes such as de-greasing, grit blasting, etching.
- Involvement in plant improvements and 5S workplace methodology disciplines.
- Engage in handover with colleagues at shift change over.
- Various QC and packing requirements.
- Carry out other process operations work as dictated by customer demands.
The Process Technicians must be familiar with all plant operations and are specifically responsible for running the coatings plant. This includes work organisation, planning and discussion with customer support personnel to ensure the provision of spare parts for customers and liaising with other Managers and Engineers with regards to any technical issues. Awareness of the costs of raw materials and the value of finished products as well as attention to detail is important as the quality of the work must be checked prior to shipment to the customer.
IT / Computer skills Knowledge is preferred with knowledge of Excel Spreadsheets, IFS, SAP based software packages.
The succesfull candidate would be required to work a 4on / 6 off shift pattern (days & nights), with a superb annual holiday entitlement and excellent company benefits package such as annual work based production incentive Bonus Scheme, Employers Pension Scheme, Holiday bonus scheme.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV or call Neil Dawson on 0161 873 7000 for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.