Our client are looking for a number Panel Wirer's to start immediately at their site in North Staffordshire. This role would be suited to a...
We have an excellent opportunity for an Electrical Fitter / Panel Wireperson / Assembler to join a world leading engineering and technology company at their UK manufacturing facility in Stoke-on-Trent.
Duties will include Routing cables, wiring, assembling and installing electrical and electronic components in a Panel Wiring Production / Manufacturing facility.
- Installing & Terminating cables into main junction and terminal boxes, main control switch panels and CCTV cameras, according to specifications, using jig boards, hand tools/power tools, (drills, etc.) and other equipment:
- Must be able to read drawings and on occasions, Electrical schematics to specifications, to determine established assembly methods.
- Cut wiring to specified lengths, using wire cutters, Cut plastic sleeves and slip sleeves over wire ends to insulate connections.
- Crimping terminal eyelets and lugs to wire ends, using hand or machine crimping tool.
- Routes, ties and attaches wire to terminal points, according to layout, using hand tools.
- Connects wiring to accessories, such as relays, circuit breakers, plugs, switches and solenoids and installs accessory assemblies in electrical or electronic units, using hand tools.
- Conducts functional and continuity tests of electrical assemblies, components, wire harness, and plugs, using ohmmeter, test lights and other electrical testing instruments.
- Working with 240v and 415v experience, also working with Cat5 cable would be advantageous.
- Uphold the company's core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Resides within a commutable distance to Stoke on Trent.
- Attention to detail and production of a quality item are vital skills.
- Qualifications are not essential to this role but relevant hands on experience in a rapidly changing environment is essential.
- Working as part of a team.
Our client are looking for candidates to start immediately on a minimum 3 months contract with the potential to be ongoing work thereafter.
To apply for this position please email your CV to Neil.Dawson @ carbon60global.com or call 0161 873 7000 for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.