Groundworker CSCSSwindon SN3 4DEContract Position Monday -Friday 8am -5.30pm 4 Weeks plusThe company is a UK leading organisation specialising in process pipework and mechanical installation...
We are looking to recruit a Site Installation & Service Technician to work for our client alongside their team of Fitters across the North of England.
You will be installing specialist seating & furniture systems at venues across the North of England, and the work will involve working away from home for long periods (including weekends as required).
We are looking for Candidates with the following skills & experience:
- A team player and willing to get the job done to high professional standard
- Previous experience within a similar, customer facing role is advantageous.
- Practical experience within Mechanical Engineering / Technical background.
- Qualification in electrical installation advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills- team player and able to develop excellent working relationships and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Valid driving licence essential, forklift truck licence advantageous.
- Willing to travel and work away for long periods (and weekends as required).
- IT literate.
- Good administration skills.
- CSCS card holder
- 2 day Supervisory Construction (SSSTS) cert would be an advantage.
This is a very physical role that will involve lifting & carrying.
Basic salary is £18,000 per year with additional nights out payment and overtime available after 39 hours per week.
Accommodation and meal expenses are paid in addition to basic salary.
To apply for this position please call Neil on 0161 873 7000 for more details or email your latest CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.