We are looking to recruit a Site Installation & Service Technician to work for our client alongside their team of Fitters across the North of...
We are looking to recruit a Site Installation & Service Technician to work for our client alongside their team of Fitters across the North of England.
You will be installing specialist seating & furniture systems at venues across the North of England, and the work will involve working away from home during the week as and when required.
We are looking for Candidates with the following skills & experience:
- A team player and willing to get the job done to high professional standard.
- Previous experience within a similar, customer facing role is advantageous.
- Practical experience within Mechanical Engineering / Technical background.
- Qualification in electrical installation advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills- team player and able to develop excellent working relationships and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Valid driving licence essential, forklift truck licence advantageous.
- Willing to travel and work away for long periods (and weekends as required).
- IT literate.
- Good administration skills.
- CSCS card holder
- Basic hand Tools Kit required, Battery Drill, Sockets & Spanners etc.
This is a physical role that will involve some lifting & carrying.
Excellent Hourly Rate with additional nights out payment and overtime available.
Transport, Accommodation and meal expenses are paid in addition to hourly rate for working away.
To apply for this position please email your latest CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.