I am looking to recruit a number of Facilities Maintenance Engineers with Electricial bias for a mobile roles covering across the North, West & South...
I am looking to recruit a number of Facilities Maintenance Engineers with Electricial bias for a mobile roles covering across the North, West & South Yorkshire (including Leeds / York & Doncaster) areas.
- Carrying out routine PPM's on commercial Buildings & premises.
- Candidates will ideally be 17th / 18th Edition Electrically qualified.
- Understanding of ACOP L8 (Legionella Control in Water Systems) as some duties will involve doing water temperature checks and shower maintenance.
- Emergency Lighting Tests.
- Meter Reading.
- Water Flushing.
- Fire door inspections.
- Building Fabric maintenance tasks.
The sucessful candidate would need to undertake a basic level of security vetting which would be required for the role.
A company vehicle and fuel card would be provided along with basic toolkit.
The position is offered initially on a 6 month fixed term contract basis with a view to a permanent position with the company after that period.
Excellent hourly rates of pay with overtime as and when required.
To apply for this position, please contact Neil Dawson on 0161 873 7000 or email your latest CV and copies of Cards / Certs to neil.dawson @ carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.