We are looking for a Sampling & Analysis Technician for a permanent position based in Tilbury, Essex to start work A.S.A.P.Duties will include: collecting, sampling...
We are looking for a Sampling & Analysis Technician for a permanent position based in Tilbury, Essex to start work A.S.A.P.
Duties will include: collecting, sampling & analysis of raw materials, carrying out some simple testing proceedures and recording the results in an Excel spreadsheet, so will require someone who is comfortable with manual handling and basic IT skills with understanding of computers / spreadsheets.
Good knowledge of Quality Control (QC) proceedures and previous experience of working in an "on site" Laboratory environment would be an advantage.
Day to day durties will consist of:
- Following proceedures & methodologies for assessing incoming raw material and outbound finished goods.
- Carrying out sampling & testing of raw materials in line with company procedures.
- Providing a quality resource to management.
- liasing internally to ensure the test methods being used reflect company procedures and best industry practice.
- To assist with development and improvement of all QC processes.
- Preparing samples for external chemical testing and liase with laboratories / couriers as required.
Hours of Work are: 08.00am - 16.00pm Mon - Fri, but hours & start / finish can be flexible to suit travelling arrangements / family circumstances.
To apply for this position please forward your CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.