We are looking to recruit a Shift Operator for a new Energy plant based in Mid Cheshire.You will be responsible for the operation of the...
We are looking to recruit a Shift Operator for a new Energy plant based in Mid Cheshire.
You will be responsible for the operation of the AD (Anaerobic Digestion) and CHP plant where you will be responsible for the operation of the plant and to ensure efficient operations and maximising power production.
The Main Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and Control Gas generation and the power production output via SCADA.
- Monitoring tank levels and feed to digesters.
- Control the effluent treatment and pasteurisation water systems.
- Operate and maintain the AD assets.
- Monitor plant activities through the PCS system.
You will initially participate in the comissioning of the plant and gain familiarity with the plant and it's systems. As well as train and build competances in the Maintenance team, you will be resposible for day to day coordination and planning of maintenance tasks to maximise plant uptime and enhance safety.
Candidates would be required to have experience of the following:
- Knowledge and experience of Anaerobic Digestion and liquid processes.
- High safety standards, including knowledge of SOPs/LOTO.
- Experience of PCS or SCADA systems.
- Mechanically minded.
- Experienced in coordinating activities and resources.
As a person you would be a proactive and responsible individual who can work independently and part of a team. You will remain calm under pressure and deliver solutions within a time-critical process operations environment.
To apply for this position, please forward your latest CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.