We are currently looking for an experience Security systems/SEMD engineer to join a leading engineering company currently working on a package of work for Thames...
Network Engineer (DV Cleared)
Interested in working as a Network Engineer for an Aerospace and Defence Company this may be the role for you!
To assist the team in the delivery of all test and verification activities pertaining to a stage within the 2C development.
The Test & Verification Engineer will be specifically responsible for all deliverables pertaining to the design and execution of test cases and test scripts for each designated test phase of the Programme to which they are allocated.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and mature the Technology Roadmap associated with the product and strategic business needs
- Identifying stage test phase motivators and contributing to the detailed stage test phase detailed project plans in conjunction with the Lead Engineer
- Compiling the stage test phase test cases
- Allocating and coordinating the stage test phase test execution schedules
- Assisting in the production of the stage and phase Risk Analysis
- Production of stage test phase Test Plans
- Production of stage phase Test Scripts including the definition of test data and expected results
- Evaluate and report on the progress and effectiveness of test effort against stage test phase project plans
- Assist in the review and validation all Subcontractor/Supplier test deliverables, including on-site inspections at Subcontractor/supplier premises.
- Experience of projects involving multiple suppliers using varying delivery and test approaches - essential
- Knowledge and experience of IEEE829 and BS7925-2 (or equivalent) - essential
- Understanding of Problem, Change, Release and Configuration Management processes - essential
- Proven experience in Comms/network infrastructure testing - essential
- Knowledge of Military/secure/civil infrastructure systems testing - essential
- CISCO, Riverbed and Bluecoat experience
- DV Cleared
- Knowledge of environmental/TEMPEST test techniques - highly desirable
- Broad understanding of the Prince2 project management methodology - highly desirable
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.