Carbon60 are looking for a Nuclear Waste Engineer to start ASAP for a large Decommissioning project in the South East of England. The Job will require you to provide a quality and responsive waste management service for the decommissioning projects and site infrastructure in order to secure compliant disposal of waste volumes and assist the execution of key waste targets delivered from the projects.
You Must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Develop and implement characterisation strategies
- Produce sampling and analysis plans
- Waste Sentencing
- Produce BAT assessments
- Provide input into the development of monitoring procedures to support characterisation and waste sentencing
- Assess analytical results
- To assist successful delivery of projects, work to meet targets, work within budget and programme.
- You Must be SC Security cleared
In return you will get:
- Immediate Start
- Good Rate of pay
- Long Term Work
If you are interested in the above position, please call Andy or Grant on 01413532354
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted