Carbon60 is recruiting for experienced Electronic Testers and experienced Electronics Assembly Operators for a large award winning electronics manufacturing company in the Newport area.My client...
Carbon60 are recruiting an Operations Manager for one of clients thats operating in the fire and water industry.
This is a mobile role covering the South West England and South Wales.
The purpose of this role is to support the Fire & Water business to grow and develop all of the related disciplines in an operational capacity.
- Supporting all operational activity in the Region
- Build long term and sustainable customer relationships whilst maintaining the highest standards of presentation, personal integrity and customer support
- Support the people development and succession planning within the contracts to ensure opportunities are created and key personnel and retained
- Ensure that the budget is adhered to and all levels of expenditure are within the set sector targets
- Liaise and support key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure high standards are maintained in respect of technical compliance to standards, health and safety and pay particular attention to statutory compliance across all building services in buildings / services provided
- Close liaison with sales teams to create sound work winning process and develop and execute a process for establishing and growing reference sites
- Ensure full understanding of any changes and development in legislation and working practices that may affect the company's operations and/or present new opportunities
- Ensure that the team is appropriately resourced, informed, motivated and trained so that branch objectives are met in the most efficient and effective manner
- Establish and maintain a framework for performance management, succession planning and the development of people within the Region
- Effective structure providing clear job roles, responsibilities and accountabilities
- Framework and process for communicating effectively to all levels of staff
- Ensure that all contracts and operations comply with all company, legislative and best practice requirements, including Health, Safety, Environmental, Procurement and Employment practices
- Maintain accurate monthly control of WIP, Debt, profit and cash, taking proactive action in each area as required
- Look to deliver KPIs in line with Gold standards specified in the Balanced Scorecards across operational and financial delivery
- Ensure forecasting is accurate and in line with company expectation
What we are looking for
- Substantial quantifiable and demonstrable experience in a similar role, with previous experience in Water or Fire Management
- Background in Operational management
- Strong and demonstrable Customer Relationship Management for both regionalised client sites and head office senior client engagement
- Demonstrable experience of successful process management within a large and complex client service model
- Recent quantifiable and successful of negotiations with clients which have resulted in satisfactory issue resolution, incident management, value add to the business, cost savings or new business
- Proven track record in successful people management including performance management and familiarity with operational HR process and procedure
- Valid formal Health & Safety qualification e.g. IOSH (5day) / NEBOSH highly desirable
- IT literate Management Information Systems, MS Word, Power point and Excel
- Excellent leadership and motivational people management skills
- Ability to work openly and collaboratively at all levels to maximise overall organisational health
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Capable of translating strategic intent into immediate successful delivery
- Strong influential and negotiating skills to drive the business
- Able to diagnose/analyse complex commercial and technical situations
If you are interested in plesae send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call to discuss further
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.