Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Operations director or professional to support the growth of a particular client account. You will support the Account Director to profitably grow the account by customer satifaction, team inspiration and delivering operational excellence, whilst creating and maintaining a safe work environment.
General responsibilities and requirements:
- Deliver an excellent customer experience on an understanding of the customer's organisation, its objectives and values.
- Maximise and act upon customer insight to respond to any service issues and to drive improvement.
- Effectively performance manage, clearly defining, assigning and reviewing outcomes and objectives.
- Nurture talent, retention plans and manage people development by providing training, support and guidance.
- Create and promote a culture of inclusion, embracing diversity, wellbeing, collaboration and innovation.
- Ensuring health and safety systems and processes are implemented, monitored, reviewed and acted upon.
Financial and Commercial
- Drive the financial performance of the account to maximise profit and cash performance.
- Deliver the account commercial contract, identifying and accounting for risks and liabilities.
- Support to manage the financial performance of the account challenging performance, reviewing costs, approving financial submissions and initiating profit improvement plans.
- Support the; budget, forecast, income recovery, cost recognition, cash collection and deliver the P&L.
- Ensure that processes, tools, equipment, resources and all necessary training and supervision are in place to deliver the services under the contract.
Strategy and Business Development
- Create, deliver and review an annual business plan for the account.
- Actively seek organic growth opportunities.
- Provide high quality and accurate reporting and clear and professional communications.
What you'll need:
- A demonstrable track record of successfully delivering in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of facilities management and outsourced services from a related relevant sector (Hospitals / Healthcare facilities)
- Healthcare experience preferable.
- Relevant professional or technical qualification or competence.
- Management and leadership experience at a similar level in a large, complex, multi-stakeholder organisation.
- Proven track record of successful financial and commercial management.
- Able to recognise the development needs of self and others and utilise this to achieve the best outcome.
- Exceptional all-round communication and presentation skills
- An appropriate level of intellect, including reasoning and critical thinking skills.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Skilled at building, motivating and leading team performance.
- IT literate.
- Strong commercial acumen at operational level with the ability to create and deliver successful financial plans.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
If you would be interested in the above position, please apply and contact Stan at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search