SAP Payroll Administrator
Interested in working as an SAP payroll administrator for an Aerospace and Defence Company this may be the role for you!
To work as part of a payroll support team responsible for processing of a broad range of payroll-related transactions received from internal stakeholders, whilst adhering to Service Level Agreements.
To provide customer-focused support to UK-based colleagues on the telephone and via e-mail on a broad range of payroll matters.
To provide daily support to internal and external stakeholders to enable the successful running of the payroll from start to finish.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Process Payroll related transactions from internal stakeholders, such as:
- Detached Duty, Standby, On Call
- One time payment submissions
- Memberships, Loans, PASS scheme
- Working Party Subsistence
- P45 / New Starter Declarations
- Settlement Agreements
- Court Orders
- Process Time related transactions from internal stakeholders, such as: Overtime, Shift Changes, Sickness
- Time Savings Accounts, Salary Offset
- Handle customer queries either via telephone or e-mail.
- Test SAP system configuration changes, as required.
- Minimum of one year's experience within a payroll environment, with particular focus on payroll data input and handling payroll queries.
- Knowledge of PAYE, SMP, SPP, SSP, Student Loans, Pensions and other deductions.
- Experience of a computerised payroll system (SAP would be desirable).
- Experience of working in a busy office environment and performing a broad range of administrative duties
- Proven customer service experience both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, or G Suite, especially word processing and spreadsheet applications.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.